The High Peak Tent design is based on the Party Tent, New Party Tent, Wedding Tent, Event Tent, and Gala Tent. High Peak Tent is combined with a high peak and half polygon ends, and it is mainly used for high-class events. Widely used for weddings, parties, events, celebrations, festivals, catering, restaurants, hotels, dining, etc.
The main profile is 204x120x4mm, side height is 4m.
1) Frame struss: Hard pressed extruded aluminum 6061 /T6(15HW) which can last 15 to 25 years.
2) Fabric cover: High-quality double PVC-coated polyester textile, 100% waterproof, flame retardant to DIN4102 B1, M2, CFM, UV resistant, tear resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
3) Connector: Strong hot-dip galvanized steel.
Features & Specification
1) Allowed temperature condition: -30 degree Celsius~+70 degree Celsius
2) Wind load: Max. 100km/h (can be reinforced)
3) Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can’t stay if use big degree roof design)
4) Easy to be assembled and dismantled, removeable
5) No pole inside, 100% room is available
6) Sizes can be customized(like side/leg height)
1) covers: Colourful cover, transparent cover, inflatable roof cover
2) windows: Dome or square clear PVC windows, mesh windows, glass windows for glass wall
3) wooden flooring system: VIP, cassette, simple
4) doors: Double-swings glass door, single-swing glass door, glass fire door, hard PVC door
5) rolling door(automatic or manual)
6) sidewalls: Glass wall, PVC hard wall, sandwich panel wall, fiberglass wall
7) fixing methods: Ground anchors, weight plate, expandable screws
8) rain gutters (inner roof beam rain gutter or rain gutter between two tents)
9) lighting, AC, carpet, etc.