The high peak tent is a popular outdoor item that has a distinctive and recognizable appearance. its pointed roof helps it withstand wind, snow, and rainfall while keeping water and dust from collecting inside. high peak tents are usually constructed with waterproof materials that can effectively shield the contents from moisture and damage. they are also light, portable, and easy to assemble, making them ideal for outdoor trips and camping.
material of high peak tent
- fabric cover: high quality double PVC-coated polyester textile, 100% waterproof, flame retardant to din4102 b1, m2, CFM, UV resistant, tear resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
- connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel
features & specifications
- allowed temperature condition: -30 degrees celsius~+70 degrees Celsius.
- snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can’t stay if use a big degree roof design).
- easy to assemble and dismantle, removable.
- no pole inside, and 100% room is available.
- sizes can be customized(like side/leg height).
- cover colorful cover, transparent cover, inflatable roof cover.
- Windows: dome or square clear PVC windows, mesh windows, glass windows for glass walls.
- wooden flooring system: VIP, cassette, simple.
- doors: double-swings glass door, single-swing glass door, glass fire door, hard PVC door.
- rolling door(automatic or manual).
- sidewalls: glass wall, PVC hard wall, sandwich panel wall, fiberglass wall.
- fixing methods: ground anchors, weight plate, expandable screws.
- rain gutters (inner roof beam rain gutter or rain gutter between two tents).
- lighting, ac, carpet, etc.