Economical Multi Functions Canopy Tent Manufacturer China

Economical Multi Functions Canopy Tent Manufacturer China

Liri Tent Technology (Zhuhai) Co., Ltd. Was established in 1997. Our company is the first professional manufacturer who introduced European advanced tents technology into our own design. Our main products include Modular Aluminium Alloy Structure Tents and Aluminium Alloy Square Pagoda & Summer Gazebo.


1. Material Descriptions of the marquee tent supplier :

Frame:reinforced aluminum alloy 6061/T6 (13~15HW) extruded profile, surface anodized finish (anodized layer over 10um)
Roof Cover:double PVC coated polyester, 850g/sqm, opaque, water-proof, UV resistant, fire retardant, bear -30℃ to +70℃
Sidewalls: double PVC coated polyester, 650g/sqm, translucent, water-proof, UV resistant, fire retardant, bear -30℃ to +70℃
Connectors: hot dipped galvanized steel (galvanized layer is over 50um, providing bettter anti-rust ability)
2. Guarantee 1 year and Liri Tent will provide the installation manual in English.
3.Term: EXW/FOB Zhuhai, China/CFR/CIF
4. Payment: 30% as deposit paid by T/T before production, the rest 70% should be paid by T/T before loading
5. Leading Time: 25 days after deposit received

Liri Tent Series

RFQ about the multi functions marquee tent supplier:

Q: Can you print our logos on event Tent For Sale?
Yes.Customized logos can be print on the tent fabric according to your requirements.
Q: Is that factory price?
Yes.We assure you all prices are based on factory.
Q: Does your tent be able to install repeatedly?
Our tents can be assembled and dismantled and repeatedly with small transportation size.The lifespan of aluminium framework can reach 15-20 years,and 5-8 years for PVC fabrics depending on different conditions of usage.
Q: What documents are available?
A full range documents including structural drawings,packing list,installation manual and relative certificates can be provided.Moreover,customs declaration is provided.We provide one-stop service for you.
Q: What size tent is necessary for your special event?
A person must first determine tent usage. If a tent is being used for dining purposes and round tables are being used allow 10-12 square feet per person. If banquet style tables are being used allow 8-10 square feet per person.If the purpose is for cocktail service allow five to six square feet per person. Contact us for all your specific questions and more information on tent types.
Q: Has your tent product been certified?
Yes.Our tent product has passed the engineering tests and gained the America And Australia structural engineering certificates. Besides, the PVC fabric used for roof covers and sidewalls has passed the fire tests and gained the flame retardant certificates issued by America, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.
Q: Is your tent strong and stable enough? How about the wind loading?
Yes.The main frameworks (upright support and roof beam) are manufactured with high impact extruded anodized aluminum (6061/T6) so our tent structure is safe and strong and can resist wind up to 100 km/hr.
Q: How long is the warranty period?
Guarantee one year. During the warranty period, we shall repair or replace the damaged part accordingly because of any damage due to quality problem.

The factory and branch company address as below:

Company Name: Zhuhai Liri Tent Technology Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.7 Dongfu Street, Xin Qing Science & Technology Industrial Park Doumen, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China. 广东省珠海市斗门区新青科技园东福街7号;
Guangzhou branch office: Room No.902, 9th Floor, Jiangwan Business Center, No.298 Yanjiang Zhong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China. 广州市越秀区沿江中路298号江湾商业中心9楼902室。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *